What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Name and name of business
• Contact information including email address, mailing address, and contact phone number
• Demographic information such as postcode
• Other information relevant to customer orders and processing
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We regularly send emails containing our current inventory lists
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
• You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• You may opt out of receiving direct marketing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting to be removed from our email list
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to 10130 Princeton Glendale RD, West Chester, OH 45246.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.